Our research is academically grounded but we aim to make publications accessible to a broad audience, ranging from peer-reviewed journals to Occasional Papers and Special Reports. Where possible publications are made available for free download.
- Public Banks: Decarbonisation, Definancialisation and Democratisation
- Public Water and Covid-19: Dark Clouds and Silver Linings
- Public Banks and COVID-19: Combatting the Pandemic With Public Finance
- Reclaiming Public Services: How cities and citizens are turning back privatisation
- Making Public in a Privatized World: The Struggle for Essential Services
- Our Public Water Future: The Global Experience with Remunicipalisation
- Social Efficiency and the Future of Water Operators’ Partnerships
- The work of the ants: Labour and community reinventing
- Reclaiming public health through community-based monitoring: The case of Maharashtra, India
- The Malaysian health system in transition: The ambiguity of public and private
- Faith-based health services as an alternative to privatization? A Ugandan case study
- Labour and community in transition: Alliances for public services in South Africa
- Public Banks + Public Water = SDG 6?
- Water Alternatives Special Issue: Remunicipalization: The Future of Water Services?
- Finding common(s) ground in the fight for water remunicipalization
- Innovation and New Public Water
- Remunicipalization: The future of water services?
- Towards a Green Public Bank in the Public Interest
- Commodification of Public Goods: Critique and Alternatives
- The Bell Tolls for Thee: Cost Recovery, Cutoffs and the Affordability of Municipal Services in South Africa
- Restructuring, human rights and water access to vulnerable groups
- Cities, social movements and scale-politics in an era of 'gloabalisation'
- Report-back on the "Blue Planet" conference in Vancouver
- Governance and service delivery in Eastern and Southern Africa: Issues for debate, directions for research