I am pleased to inform you that has become available a translation into English of issue No. 38 of the Circular of the Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean. You can download it (PDF, 0.2 MB) at:
Hard copies are available by air mail, free of charge, while our extremely limited supplies last. Requests should be addressed to my colleague, Caridad Canales, firstname.lastname@example.org, INDICATING YOUR COMPLETE POSTAL ADDRESS.
Contents of issue No. 38:
- Millennium Development Goals (MDG) and post 2015 drinking water supply and sanitation development targets.
- Using performance indicators to monitor drinking water supply and sewerage services in the Metropolitan Area of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Implications of biofuel development for water resources management and use.
- Reflections of the Energy and Water Services Regulatory Unit (URSEA) in the water and sanitation sector of Uruguay, 10 years after its creation.
- National Environmental Sanitation Strategy of El Salvador.
- Workshop on Transboundary Water Cooperation "Latin American and European Regions: Sharing Experiences and Learning from Each Other".
- International Symposium "Importance of the value of water: Lessons and challenges".